March 22, 2007
Kyle is now This many on his fingers. ( I can't believe it)
He also knows where we are keeping all his gifts until Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa come over. Poor kid has to wait.
Kyle is now This many on his fingers. ( I can't believe it)
He also knows where we are keeping all his gifts until Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa come over. Poor kid has to wait.
This is Kyle's cake. He was dying to take the airplane off. As soon as the candles were blown out he grabbed the airplane. I made him put it back so I could take a picture.




2 comments:
Hey nice photos...they are really beautiful...and looks like you guys had a great time as well..and well for some more fun and laughter for birthdays also drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!!
Such a cute came Maren. If Dane had to look at the presents like that I think he would have scales the bookshelves. He looks adorable on the bike.
Post a Comment