Two wonderful people were born on November 19th. My mom, and my daughter. (I know I gave the ultimate gift for mom's birthday, a granddaughter). It was kind of a day of celebration. We (just the girls) went out to lunch at the garden restaurant. yummy. EJ graciously stayed back at my house and watched my two boys and his one boy. I wonder if he's thinking having more kids would be a good idea. Anyways, It was so fun to go out with just us. We walked around temple square after to see the lights (not lit of course) and mom told Elise about the lion house. Elise really thought there was a lion and she had to go see it. So Camille and I went to get the car and mom took Elise to see the "lion House" there is a small statue of a lion, but I don't think that is what Elise was expecting.


This is Elise's cake. She wanted flowers and butterflies. It took us up until almost the last minute to get it finished. The frosting didn't want to get hard and set so that we could put it on the cake. Notice the 3-D butterflies. That's what mom did. Fun craft idea for her birthday, right.






Back in the summer of 2006 Elise saw this hot pink kitty at a little gift shop at bear lake. She really wanted it, so we told her to put it on her list. Half the things on her list she doesn't really want. Well that year for her birthday she remembered and told mom that she didn't get the cat that was on her list. We couldn't believe she really wanted it. So this year at Bear lake mom got it for her birthday, and look how happy she is.

She lined all her gifts up like this by herself and told us to take a picture.

I'm so glad I have Elise. She is so fun. I love her!
2 comments:
Her cake was awesome! You have become quite the cake decorater! Just as good as mom! And I love Brendan's Elephant cake- but I will comment on that post.
actually that was mom's doing. She made the butterflies and flowers. I just made the cake and frosted it and wrote happy birthday.
Post a Comment