Since Elise has done this to me repeatedly I tend to not freak out about it. She wrote with permanent marker on a newly painted wall. (Fingernail polish will remove permanent marker off most things.) The magic eraser does work, but it also takes off some of the sheen on your paint. WD-40 works on crayon. and lipstick in the carpet? well shaving cream will take that out.
3 comments:
Jayni did the same thing to her room a few months ago. I have no idea where she got the crayon!
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work really good to clean up markings on walls.
Did you stay calm with breathing or was it no big deal? I haven't dealt with this yet but I might have just jinxed myself!
Since Elise has done this to me repeatedly I tend to not freak out about it. She wrote with permanent marker on a newly painted wall. (Fingernail polish will remove permanent marker off most things.) The magic eraser does work, but it also takes off some of the sheen on your paint. WD-40 works on crayon. and lipstick in the carpet? well shaving cream will take that out.
Post a Comment