Brendan is 6 months old yesterday, May 2nd. I can't believe it.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love all your new posts...I'm always checking. Brendan is just so cute. I love these pictures of him. I can't believe he's already 6 months old. It goes by so much faster when they're not your own. What a sweet family!!
Cute pictures! But in that last one it looks like Brendan is flipping us off. ;) I also love all your new posts- it's fun to see all the pictures. And like Shaila, I am always checking as well. I have gotten more into it because I am going to start using blogging as a family journal and I am going to print off my entries and put them in a binder.
4 comments:
I love all your new posts...I'm always checking. Brendan is just so cute. I love these pictures of him. I can't believe he's already 6 months old. It goes by so much faster when they're not your own. What a sweet family!!
Cute pictures! But in that last one it looks like Brendan is flipping us off. ;) I also love all your new posts- it's fun to see all the pictures. And like Shaila, I am always checking as well. I have gotten more into it because I am going to start using blogging as a family journal and I am going to print off my entries and put them in a binder.
6 months old and already copping attitude! Go, Brendan!
I love the updates! I can't believe your baby is that old either! He is adorable! That is one age I could stand to last a little longer.
Post a Comment