Friday, June 1, 2007

Brendan Antics

Brendan is up on his hands and knees. He has started lifting up his hands and moving them while sliding his knees too. He mostly just belly flops forward, but he is getting really mobile. It's fun, but a little sad. He will flop from his room to Elise and Kyles room. Apparently they have more exciting toys, like barbie clothes and cars and stuff.
We also feed him socks.
He has been moving so much with his little feet that he has worn holes right through the toes, either that or he wants a little air conditioning. He can almost sit up by himself as well. They grow up so fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh...it makes me so sad for you that he's getting so big. I hate it. I love the pictures though. The holes in the pajamas are so hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Yummy- got to love those socks! I love the holes in the jamies- sooo funny! It is so interesting how all babies develop so differently. Because Chance has been able to sit up for awhile now, but still no interest at all in crawling. Hopefully Brendan can give him some pointers at Bear Lake. (Actually, I hope by then he'll be starting to crawl at least!)

melanie said...

Cute holes in the toes! He is getting big, the flopping sounds hilarious! This might not be very nice to say but I'm not a huge fan of the crawling stage. I'm happy they are happier mobile but everything is on their level and it takes so much work to keep them safe and from choking. Is that bad to say?

Hang in there, I hate the babies getting big. So sad...