Friday, June 1, 2007

Joey's Birthday

As soon as Joey got home from work we made him go on a treasure hunt for all his gifts. These are all the clues to where they were hidden. He found a gift at all the different clues that I and the kids had made.
These are the gifts that joey found. He just wanted clothes this year. He felt he was getting dated in his fashion-ware. I got the brown pants for $6.24 . They were too long so I had to hem them, but for 6 bucks I'll hem anything.
This is Joey (obviously) cooking his steak for the steak fajitas for his birthday dinner. He said he didn't mind cooking on his birthday. Besides I probably would have over cooked the steak. He likes it a little rare.

Enjoying the Steak fajitas then following it with some avacado pie. yummm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was nice of Joey to cook on his birthday. :) That avacado pie was a good idea! Is that Joey's favorite? I'm pretty sure EJ likes it to- so I might have to get that recipie from you!

melanie said...

I love when the men cook. I'm glad he had a good birthday. Milo is on the hunt for new clothes now that he is a big boy with a real job. No more college clothes during the day!