This is our little garden plot. We bought a bunch of tomatoes and a few peppers and the kids were "helping" me plant them. Kyle was the biggest help at this point. He tried to plant the planter and everything.
The other view of the garden spots. We waited till there was shade to plant. We also have strawberries. Check out Elise flouncing in the background.
This is our friendly garden snake. The kids find snakes in the yard once in a while. Ok this was the second time, but since this picture was taken we've seen another one that we rescued from a cat. The kids have proven smart enough to come get Joey or I when they see one instead of picking it up. This one isn't poisonous, but you never know.

2 comments:
Your garden looks awesome!! Ewww- snakes! I really don't like snakes!! I don't know what I am going to do when my kids start taking interest in snakes some day. I guess that will be EJ's department.
Your garden looks great! I am totally impressed, you must have gotten some of grandma's genes! We have been picking strawberries this past week. I think she might need us to come and get some more. She has tons this year.
I love Elise flouncing!
Post a Comment