Friday, June 1, 2007

Fathers and Sons

Fathers and Sons 2007, Funny though, there are no pictures of Kyle's Father.
Joey said he and Kyle went down to the little stream and Kyle threw rocks in it for an hour or two. He (Kyle) loved it. Joey's wondering if it was such a good idea to teach him that.

Kyle enjoyed playing ping pong with the older boys. He would put the ball on the table and then just smack it straight down. The ball didn't get very far.

In the tent. Joey said that they went to bed around 10 ish ( a couple hours after Kyle normally goes to bed) Kyle said when they got in the tent "Ok lets go home and go to bed" Joey had to convince him that they were going to sleep in the tent. Joey said that Kyle just kept talking and talking and that Joey fell asleep while Kyle was talking. Since he got home, he has wanted to go camping again. He talks about it a lot. I guess we'll have to go camping again.

This racket ball Kyle found in the yard, I suspect that it belongs to the neighbor dog, went everywhere with him. You'll notice in every picture he has the ball with him. Joey said he even slept with it in his hand.

Kyle contributing to the tug-o-war. It looks like the pitted everyone against Kyle, and he's taking them all on one handed, because of course he's holding that ball in the other hand. Can't let go of the ball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh- Kyle is so dang adorable!!! I loved that he carried that ball around with him everywhere, and that he talked Joey's ear off going to bed. He is going to be a good, late night slumber party boy!

melanie said...

Oh Fathers and Sons! Milo took the boys for the first time this year. They had a good time but not nearly as much fun as Kyle. Nathan got sick! I love his late night talking. I am so serious when I say he reminds me of Dane!