This is the Scout Camp. This year they went to Yellowstone. Joey is looking pretty excited.
Some scenery.
Some scenery.

This is a pretty innovative bike that joey saw. What would happen if you had one very large person on one side and a very little person on the other side. Would they tip over? Very tricky
Here are some pictures of some bears that Joey took. The first 3 are Black bears and the last is a brown bear. I guess you have to get up really early to see them. They got up at 5:30 to go look for bears.







2 comments:
What beautiful scenery. Looks like some fun guy time. Those boys a silly, I don't think I'd ever but buffalo hair on my face!
Yeah, that buffalo hair on the face would be a little too much for me! The phrase that comes to mind is "ewwwww!" We like that two seater bike, looks like it would be fun to try.
Post a Comment