Thursday, June 28, 2007

Swimming lessons and rock climbing

Well I finally got on top of things and got Elise into swim lessons. She really likes them. Hopefully she'll learn to swim too.
This is Elise and her instructor and class in various moments of lessons.



Since the lessons are only 25 minutes long, I have to entertain the boys while we wait. We'll often go over to the park for 15 minutes, or they have a bunch of climbing walls near the pool. Kyle spent one day climbing . He is such a little monkey. He would climb up 3/4 of the wall and instead of climbing down, he would just jump and land on the mat below. Crazy kid. He'll get signed up for swimming lessons next time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I love swimming lessons, we're starting next week. How fun for Kyle to rock climb...Looks like he's a natural!

Anonymous said...

I bet Elise loves her swimming lessons, she is such an active little thing. And I love that rock climbing wall. I would be pushing the kids out of the way to do it myself! ;)