Monday, September 24, 2007

A little rennovation

So, my parents have been trying to get the work done on their house. They had a leak in the roof that destroyed the ceilings. Ron and Raquel came down to help speed up the process. Joey went over and helped too. They left all the kids at my house. They sanded and painted the ceilings that needed to be finished. So those are finally done. YEA! This was what they did over labor day weekend. When it is all done I'll post the finished product.


This is Ron.


This is Joey. That cloud is dust from sanding the ceiling perfectly smooth.


Here is Raquel


There is mom and Raquel. They looked like snow people when they were done.


Sanding done, now for the painting. Here is Raquel doing the edge.


Here is Ron and Joey painting the ceiling.

4 comments:

melanie said...

Wow, I know they have been working on that and wanting to finish it for awhile now. Yeah for a brother and sister in law and son in law to get it all done. Oh and for daughters that watch all the kids. Really that's the most important job of all!

Brianne said...

What a project. It's always nice when those that live close by help out with things. Things go by so much quicker!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that things are finally happening, though I think I am still leaning towards knocking down the house and selling the land!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that things are finally happening, though I think I am still leaning towards knocking down the house and selling the land!!! :)