Monday, November 3, 2008

My Brendan is 2

November 2, 2008
I can't believe my baby is 2. Why oh why do they grow so fast at this age.
He is such a fun kid, but occasionally has his 2 year old moments.
What I love about Brendan
His Cheeks, his eyes and lashes, his smile. I love that he cuddles still and will give me kisses. I love his curiosity and tenaciousness (even though it gets him into trouble). I love his energy and wish I had some of it. I love his little voice. I love that he sings ( he can't really say the words, but the tune is definitely recognizable). He is just such a sweet little boy and has been such a fun part of our Family. I'm glad he's my son.
Happy Birthday B!


Brendan with a new plane and a dinosaur.


More cars. He loves cars, and has been getting into Kyle's cars which drives Kyle crazy sometimes.


Another car, a bigger one this time.


a small collection of dinosaurs.


Brendan doesn't have his own grandma made towel. So for his birthday grandma perkins is making him a monkey towel with ears and a tail. So fun. He loved it!


For Kyle's last birthday Joey made him a car mat. Brendan has really had fun playing with it so Joey decided to make him one of his own for his birthday. Brendan's and Kyles can connect together to make one big car city. Brendan's has a runway for planes which will be fun. It seemed like even the big boys wanted to play with it.


Brendan's Car cake.


So Brendan really tried to blow out his candles. One got blown out for him and he was working on the other one. He would stop blowing and tell us that the candle was hot, then try to blow again. We ended up helping him a bit.


His favorite part was taking the candles off and putting them back in again.


I love it when he does that with his hands.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

melanie said...

Joey makes car mats? Sell those things, they are so dang cute!

Happy Birthday Brendan, I can't believe you are 2 either!! Cute cake Maren. Love the towel Marlue!