My baby girl turned 7 this year. I can't believe how fast they grow.
We had a little birthday party for the Birthday girls. We ate Lasagna, and had Tres Leches for dessert. Yum.
What I love about Elise
She's very creative.
She's so loving.
She's really smart (I can't get away with things very often)
She makes me little love notes.
She's really good at playing with her brothers and trying to keep them happy.
She's a great helper
She's really beautiful both inside and out.
I'm so lucky to be her mom.
We had a little birthday party for the Birthday girls. We ate Lasagna, and had Tres Leches for dessert. Yum.
What I love about Elise
She's very creative.
She's so loving.
She's really smart (I can't get away with things very often)
She makes me little love notes.
She's really good at playing with her brothers and trying to keep them happy.
She's a great helper
She's really beautiful both inside and out.
I'm so lucky to be her mom.
Elise wanted to have a party with friends and started to invite all sorts of people from school. I decided that I had to get things under control pretty quickly or we'd have the whole 1st grade. I told Elise that we'd do a big friend swimming party this summer. She went to school and told all her friends that her party was canceled. We'll I had planned a surprise party for her and 7 of her friends. Joey took her to go get some pizza. She never questioned why he was getting so much. She came up the stairs and the first thing she saw was all the kids shoes on the fireplace hearth. She was wondering why we had all those shoes there when the kids jumped out from behind the couch and yelled surprise happy birthday. I think she was surprised. They had a really fun time eating pizza, decorating cupcakes (then put them on a tray and had her blow out candles, I didn't have to make a cake that way), and playing games with balloons. It was a pretty low key party.



The Birthday cake. One of the best ideas I've had. The kids had a great time frosting and decorating their own cupcakes.

Balloon games. They played hit the target with the balloon. Catch the balloon, and pop the balloon with your bum. It was really fun.









2 comments:
the thing I think I love the most (ok, maybe second behind seeing my hyper son at your house) is that almost all the kids were in red...gotta love fridays!! I like the cake idea. i'll have to hold on to that one!
The cake is genius and I am stealing it one day for one of my kid's birthdays. But we just finished birthday row for the older kids. Maybe next year. I love it!
So cute to surprise her. Balloon popping with bums would be a big hit over at this house, ha ha.
Post a Comment