My mom was watching something on KSL and they had mentioned that on the first Wed of the month's November through February is free Zoo day. That day happened to be the day we got a lot of snow. So we had all the kids bundled up in their snow stuff, and went to the zoo, which turns out is not free the first Wed. of the month, but the last Wed. of the month. So we went over to the This is the Place monument and played in the snow.

Brendan taking a little breather. I love this picture.




1 comment:
the last shot is great...and I like the second to last one too. i'm so impressed that you just made the best of the situation...i would have been so bugged that I did all that prep and pack and you just put it to another good use. well done!
Post a Comment