I didn't take pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes this year. I'll do a make up picture later. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I do have a couple of pictures of them in the pajamas though. That will be my substitute for now.

Brendan figuring out his Yoda pez

Brendan figured out his Yoda pez.

Kyle and his Aniken Pez

A favorite thing of my kids is reading the comics. They've talked Michael into reading them to them.

Brendan is going to read his own. Notice the pajamas cut off at the feet and pinned on backwards. The things we do to keep this kid in his clothes.
2 comments:
i've been telling myself the same thing about the easter pic...don't think it's going to happen here! oh well!
Ha, I love how you have to keep Brendan is his clothes. Too funny! I'll have to remember that if I ever have a stripper!
Post a Comment