Good job on the Easter dress Maren, it looks very cute!
Someday maybe I can make an Easter dress!! The hope will always be there. Elise is so cute and so grown up. I wish they could always stay little!
Elise looks adorable in her dress. I want more room and a place to sew. Maybe someday!I loved the Easter loot I got as a little girl. It just isn't the same as an adult!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good job on the Easter dress Maren, it looks very cute!
Someday maybe I can make an Easter dress!! The hope will always be there. Elise is so cute and so grown up. I wish they could always stay little!
Elise looks adorable in her dress. I want more room and a place to sew. Maybe someday!
I loved the Easter loot I got as a little girl. It just isn't the same as an adult!
Post a Comment