Elise came up running up the stairs yelling "Kyle sprayed the stuff all over!" I ran downstairs and encountered a plume of smoky dust stuff. Afraid that he had sprayed something toxic from the laundry room I demanded that Elise show me what it was that he sprayed. She took me into the laundry room, and there was the fire extinguisher nearly empty. There was a nice fine coating of dust all over the family room. There was about 1/4" on the book shelf. I guess that was where it was pointed. You can tell by looking at the floor, there are footprints in the carpet. What little pills. Later when Joey asked Elise why she didn't stop Kyle, she innocently said "I forgot."

So I made Joey put a door over the laundry room the next day, so the kids can't get in there and destroy stuff.
4 comments:
Those crazy kids!! The laundry room door looks good. How do you keep it locked so the kids can't get in?
The joy of kids...so far, I haven't had any big disasters. When it does happen, I'm sure it will be Quinn's doing!
They have these things that slide over the top of the closet door where the fold is that prevent it from opening. They're pretty slick. We had them on the pantry doors in the condo.
Oh I should send you some pics of all the damage Dane has done around here. They would be quite the combo!
Yeah for the door!
Post a Comment