Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Egg Dying

The kids really had a great time dying eggs. As soon as they were done with one, they wanted to do another. We (they) only broke a couple of eggs. Mom and Dad came over and Elise and Kyle helped dye all the eggs they needed to have dyed. How are we going to eat all these?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dying eggs is always way more fun than eating them. I only dyed one egg this year, and we STILL haven't eaten it! I like the rubber band idea- I want to try that!!

Brianne said...

We missed out on dyeing eggs here. They don't have white eggs here and they don't share the same traditions as we do in the States. As a kid I always enjoyed dyeing eggs. It looks like everyone enjoyed and that makes it worth dyeing all the eggs!!