Saturday, July 28, 2007

Family Pictures at Bear Lake

Right before we headed down to the beach to have our pictures taken, Brendan got a hold of some licorice. We caught him before he got this messy (this is post picture taking) We did have to wash his shirt really fast. I let him finish after we were done with the pictures.
Thanks to Ross, Chris and Camille, who took so many great and fun pictures.


















This is Joey's flying buttress.

He has hair girls would die for.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I am glad that so many turned out well. I didn't realize that Brendan got ahold of a piece of licorice before that pictures... that is very lucky you caught that. I love the picture of him with it all over his face. He was loving that stuff. :)

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

These are gorgeous family photographs!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures, how fun to have so many awesome ones!!

melanie said...

Oh I can see the best collage of these on your walls. They are GREAT! It looks like you had a great time up there. Fun, fun!