For the Fourth of July we all decided to go for a little bike ride. There is a nice little bike trail around Lagoon.



We even took the parents with us. I don't know the last time I saw my mom on a bike. She did great though. Dad was a trooper staying back and helping me teach Kyle how to use the breaks going down the hills.
Later that night we went with some friends to see some fireworks. Brendan looks totally excited about this.
This is Kirk (one of Joey's college buddies) and his wife (as of April) Jen (we love her), And yes, those are my kids that are snuggled in with the newlyweds watching the fireworks. You can see Elise's head on Jen's shoulder. Aren't kids great!


1 comment:
I don't remember ever seeing mom on a bike in my life! That's great that you all went biking. I need to get a bike so I can do stuff like that- not the scary mountain biking trails.
Post a Comment