Saturday, October 27, 2007

Brendan's new past time

I don't know why Brendan does this, but he will put his jammies or other article of clothing on his head and walk around the house. He actually does really well for not being able to see very well. He hasn't walked into any walls or down the stairs and keeps his balance amazingly well. Part of that may have to do with the thinness of the pajamas, (3rd hand-me-down) he may actually be able to see where he is going. I haven't put them on my head to check that theory.



3 comments:

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

Didn't you used to run around with your underwear on your head? As an adult? I'm pretty sure this is genetic...

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I was laughing reading about this. What a silly kid.

Unknown said...

Alisa! did you ever see me with my undies on my head when we lived together? I thought not.