Saturday, October 27, 2007

While Camille and EJ were here....

While Camille and EJ were here, Jared and Michael came up to play too. It was just one big fun party. (sorry if some of these pictures seem redundant-Camille also posted about some of this) But there were no pictures of Jared serenading Brendan on her post. That's what he's doing here. I cut off half of Camille, but at least we know she was there, right. Oh and Joey just reminded me that we all invaded his sick bed. We brought the party to him, and he was so grateful.



Brendan couldn't just sit and watch anymore. He's definitely more of a hands on child.


Here is the whole group eating dinner on our patio. We had a family dinner and then a little birthday celebration for Chance.


Chance is seriously pondering this cake, and the fire stick on top, what is that thing?


Grandma got the cake a little too close, and Chance quickly took advantage.


He's really enjoying the texture of this cake, it's so...crumbly.


"What is this on my hand?"


"Now it's on my face. Should I be happy about this?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had forgotten about invading Joey's sick bed! EJ said, "I don't remember this, was it at night time?" I told him that yes, he was already in bed too at that point, I think EJ was feeling sick too, but we didn't invade his bed.

Unknown said...

Next time we will, so watch out EJ! Unless you're in cali, then you're safe from us.