Wow, and I thought we've had it bad. Atleast we haven't had snow in the last week or more! Will spring ever come? Love all the updates. Cute Easter clothes for the kids. I love Brendan in the car and Kyle with his "helmet"! So cute!!
Still snowing!!? Man, I love our Cali weather! :) I also love seeing the updates. cute pics of the kids and I really can't believe how old Brendan is looking! Chance doesn't look that old, does he? We're excited to see you guys soon!
2 comments:
Wow, and I thought we've had it bad. Atleast we haven't had snow in the last week or more! Will spring ever come? Love all the updates. Cute Easter clothes for the kids. I love Brendan in the car and Kyle with his "helmet"! So cute!!
Still snowing!!? Man, I love our Cali weather! :) I also love seeing the updates. cute pics of the kids and I really can't believe how old Brendan is looking! Chance doesn't look that old, does he? We're excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment