I was a slacker this year at Bear Lake and didn't take very many pictures. I really need to work on that. This year we invited Pete (Joey's brother) and Mish and their kids to come. They already knew some of the the other Bear lake families so we thought they'd fit right in. They do. Our kids had a ton of fun playing at the beach and around the cabin. We had a nice time visiting with everyone and playing with the kids.
We gave the kids, all the kids, 6 of them a bath at the same time. Elise, Kyle, Brendan, Jade, Zach, and Kai. It was a full tub, but it's a big one.
Our family was in charge of dinner Sunday night. Most everyone had gone up to bloomington lake for the afternoon. By the time everyone got back they were starving, especially the teenagers. We had to almost literally man handle them out of the kitchen. We got dinner ready and then served it. We decided to make spaghetti on the table, a favorite of the Perkins family. I think these kids liked it too. They did take it one step further and ate with no utinsel's . That isn's required to eat this meal.
And next we have the big people that tried to keep things less messy. The rest of the group that came had to eat on the table though. It's a very easy clean up meal.
Come Monday, it was time for the anuale big bike ride. Or the Tour de Fahoogoogotts (as so named by Ross). We're at the trail head putting ourselves together. My dad was kind enough to drive us up to the top and pick us up at the bottom. Mark and Chris barely made it in time to join in. We're glad they did.
4 comments:
i am so glad that you are the only gal and you still ride, that's my style.
how fun! I'm sad we missed bear lake this year (and the last five! something always comes up!) Next year...
Looks like some fun times! I've only had spaghetti on the table one time when Aunt Marlue made it at Grandma's. Still a very fond memory and I can't wait to do it for my kids! I guess it should be about that time!!
Ditto to Summer's comment
Post a Comment