Friday, August 8, 2008

More Michael Birthday Celebration

This year it seemed like Michael had many birthday parties. Monday night Michael wanted to go on a family bike ride. We rode up the Lagoon trail to Farmington pond. We stopped about half way in to have a picnic dinner, and then we fed the geese up at the pond. It was a nice little bike ride with everyone. Yea for biking!


We strapped the baguettes to the bike trailer. I knew that velcro would come in handy. Chance and Brendan rode in the trailer.


Our picnic area, and bike carnage.




Jared and Elise posing for the camera.


Feeding the geese. They weren't really hungry by the time we got there. They did come over for a visit though.



1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Isn't Michael lucky!! What a fun thing to do as a family! I also love how I got to see some prego pics of Camille...so cute!