Friday, August 8, 2008

New sleeping style

I rigged Brendan's crib to make it really really low like a toddler bed. Since he doesn't sleep in bed anyways, I thought, maybe if the bed is low enough that it's not hard to get in he'll climb back in. Well that has yet to happen, but we're working on it. I think most kids end up sleeping like this at one time or another. It's always just so funny.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Maren, you have been busy with all these new posts!! It is fun to see the pics from all the events.

I think you're right about the sleeping thing, every child end up like that at some point, but is is always so funny that they do!

I see you added the word verification, I haven't had any issues with random commenters yet, but might still be adding it myself, just in case.

Shaila Lou said...

This is a regular with Quinn still! He always sleeps in the funniest positions!! Too cute for sure!