Monday, September 22, 2008

1st day of 1st grade.

So my cute cousin Melanie makes letter pancakes for her kids the first day of school I thought I'd give it a try this year. They are a little fluffy, but the kids thought it was fun. I'll get better with practice.


So Elise is in 1st grade. When did that happen? She is really excited about school and her teacher. We've heard really really great things about her. I just can't believe that she's big enough to be a 1st grader. Next year Kyle will be in kindergarten. Aghh.



Outside the school


Elise's classroom


1 comment:

melanie said...

So cute! I know, how did this all go so fast?! They are in 1st grade! The initial pancakes look good. They can be a little thick and fluffy. That cracked me up, I'm glad it's not just me!

Are you thinking our days will be a little less busy/messy with Dane and Kyle gone next year? I'm imagining it right now....(love him but man the messes. you are one that know *just* what I'm talking about, right?)