Tuesday, March 24, 2009

From nothing to Something

I've been trying to talk Joey into turning the back wall of our kitchen into a pantry. Well it's been a couple of years, but he finally decided that it just might be a good idea. The inspiring factor is that our children don't go to sleep at night. They stay up and talk and sing and laugh and scream. We haven't put anyone in the 4th bedroom because we had the computer in there. So he build space for the computer next to the pantry. Now I can have my coat closet back and ton's of space to put food. It looks like it came with the house.











6 comments:

Ginny said...

AMAZING!!! it looks great! i am very excited for you and very impressed!

Tierney Kirk said...

Wow! That's pretty impressive construction. Good work guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the new pantry! It looks so great- just like it's always been there! I am very impressed :) Can't wait to see it in person in July.

Shaila Lou said...

That's awesome! It looks so great. I'm very impressed at their skills. Yay for pantries and food storage!

Kristin said...

Yay! Love seeing the progression!

Jared said...

looks easy enough