Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!
Yes I had a birthday. It's in February. It was on a Sunday this year so there wasn't much wild partying on this day. Joey did take me out to dinner the night before.

Me and 2 of my boys.


Yes those are towels. I did ask for them for my birthday. Sometimes the practical side just seeps out. But if you look close on the top of the pile, Joey made me a Birthday Stimulus Check.




And Yes that is Cheescake!


Four different flavors. Look at all that smoke from all those candles. Actually, I don't think the correct number of candles were on the cake. Which is fine with me. I'm getting a little short on breath in my old age.


Jared messing with the Camera. I told him that he always takes pictures with his mouth open, so here he is trying really hard not to open his mouth. It almost looks painful.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

love the stimulus check! very fun idea. kudos to joey!

Shaila Lou said...

Happy happy birthday to you! Looks like some yummy cheesecake, my favorite!