Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kyle's Birthday

Can anyone else believe that Kyle is 5. I can't. He is such a fun little boy with an amazing imagination. He is so creative. We love having him in our family. Happy Birthday Kyle.



Kyle got a box of cereal for breakfast. In that box was a lego car prize. He took it to church and played with it the whole time. He says that was his favorite gift. But that may have just been the favorite gift of the moment.







Trying really really hard to open this gift.


Above is a really cool box that my mom got Kyle for his treasures. She filled it with rubber bands to make a rubber band ball.
Below is a raccoon tail hooked to a ball and when it's turned on it looks like the tail is chasing the ball around. Turns out, Kyle and Elise named the thing Patsy and it lives in the box. Patsy is also Kyle's girlfriend.


New Jammies.



Kyle loves treasure. I found this little ceder chest and thought it would be perfect for his little treasures.


Lightning McQueen and Ramon Legos.


We were at Ross looking at sheets. Kyle wandered over to the next isle where the pillows were. He found this blue furry fuzzy pillow, and fell in love. He stayed in the isle and "guarded" it. Two ladies passed down the isle, and I heard him tell them "Don't buy this pillow, I'm going to get it for my birthday." I told grandma and she ran over and got it. He loves it, sleeps with it and sits on it when we eat. I hope it's washable.


Kyle's Transformer cake (decorated with the Transformers that he opened up 15 minutes earlier)

4 comments:

Ginny said...

i totally had one of those animals on a ball...took it to byu and convinced people we had a pet even though they were banned! i'm such a rebel!

happy birthday to kyle!!!

Anonymous said...

No I can't beleive that Kyle is 5 already!! That means kindergarten this year!! Wow!

Funny that "patsy" is now kyle's girlfriend. How did he decide the ball was a girl? :) And mom had told me the story about the fuzzy blue pillow- I thought that was pretty funny!

Anyway- looks like a fun party. Wish we could have been there, we sure love that Kyle boy!

Kristin said...

I finally remembered to come check out your blog. Happy birthday Kyle!

melanie said...

I'm waaaaaaay late on this one but it's so funny!! I can totally relate to your 5 yr old, he's similar to mine. The new pet/girlfriend Patsy is cracking me up! I need to find one of those, it's hilarious.

Hope you guys are gearing up for a fun summer! Lots to blog about I'm sure.