Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

So here it is. The pumpkin carving activity. Yea, lots of messy goo, and sharp instruments.


Joey and Kyle are checking out the guts of the pumpkin.


Brendan just rolled his pumpkin on and off his lap. Elise is deciding what scary face she wants and Kyle is watching Joey pretty closely.


Elise decided on a skull face. The knives that come in the pumpkin carving packages really aren't very sharp. They are kind of kid friendly. Parental supervision is always a great idea.


Brendan finally got a piece of the pumpkin to chew on. He really wasn't a big fan.


Elise and her multicolored skull pumpkin.


Kyle glued seeds to his jack-o-lantern pumpkin face. I have been informed that they are warts.


Joey entered the pumpkin carving contest at work, and won for the second year in a row. This is his pumpkin.

I only carved outlines to Mrs. Pumpkin-eaters house, and we left Edward the way he was. Of course I didn't take any pictures. It's amazing how rushed things get when you have "school nights"

No comments: