On Halloween day we went to the school to watch Elise in the school parade. She was soooo nervous about being in a parade. She woke me up early in the morning to tell me she didn't want to be in a parade. She expressed her concerns to Joey over breakfast. I told her all her friends would be in it too. I don't think that she really understood what the parade was like. Later when I asked her how the parade was, she said it was fun and that she didn't know it was going to be inside. Ahh the real concern. I guess we didn't explain that she'd just be walking around the school showing all the kids their costumes.


Doesn't she just look so regal. Look at that pose. And of course she was the first in the parade. I asked her why that was. She said that Miss Smith asked everyone who the most beautiful princess was and they all said that Elise was, so that is how she got to be first. Humm

Kyle dressed up too.
No comments:
Post a Comment