Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brendan's new bedtime routine.

So Brendan has figured out how to climb out of his crib by himself. It hasn't been a problem until now. Joey and I check on the kids after they have gone to sleep. I poked my head into Brendan's room the night of March 24th and Brendan wasn't in his bed. A little startled at first I looked around to find him. There he was curled up on the chair fast asleep. We thought that this would be a one night deal...


March 25, 2008


March 26, 2008


March 27, 2008


March 28, 2008


closer of March 28th.


March 29th, he woke up before I could get a picture taken, but he was on the floor.

March 30, 2008


March 31, 2008



Since that day in March, he hasn't fallen asleep in his bed and night. He is on the floor somewhere in his room. He has taken to falling asleep right in front of the door, so that when I open it I have to scoot him out of the way. He likes to lay there and talk to anyone that happens to walk past his door (which Elise or Kyle do every 5 to 10 minutes until they go to sleep). Joey and I wonder what happens while he is in there alone. We know he plays with his toys because we hear them, but we wonder, when he gets tired, does he just decide to lay down where he is and fall asleep? Oh to be a fly on the wall.


4 comments:

Jared said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! that is ultra awesome! oh man, i laughed hard, i think march 27th is my favorite, but i could be wrong. why even put him in the crib. fun times!

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love this series of pictures! I agree with Jared, why even put him in the crib? It's so cute that he curled up on the chair!

Shaila Lou said...

My kids never managed to learn how to crawl out of the crib. Maybe I moved them to a big boy bed to soon. I love all the pictures...too funny. Quinn has fallen asleep in front of his door once too. I couldn't figure out why the door wasn't opening!

Alice said...

What a cute little guy. I can't believe he's climbing out already. We need to get together sometime soon. Braeden keeps asking about Kyle and Elise. I had fun checking out your updated blog.