parents watched the kids over night and joey and I went and stayed in his parents condo over night on my birthday. That's always a fun time. This is the only picture I'm going to post from one of the parties, because of what I am holding. Last year for my birthday my mom gave me a gift certificate to go shopping with her for some fun kitchenware. Like bowls and platters and stuff. We got some fun stuff, but I really wanted a red salad bowl. We found one at T.J. Max but it was a little more than I could afford. The thing that made it extra cool was that it was made in a little village in Vallauris, France. It's near Cannes. Vallauris was in my district the last area in my mission. One of my comps and I rode our bikes up there. They make a lot of pottery. So for this year's birthday, my mom got me the bowl, and two little pitchers (just in case one breaks). Sneaky Sneaky. She had bought them clear back in September. I was so excited. And even though it looks like I have short hair in this picture, I don't
Sunday, April 20, 2008
My Birthday.
This year I turned 32. (am I really that old, or young) We had a couple of different parties. My
parents watched the kids over night and joey and I went and stayed in his parents condo over night on my birthday. That's always a fun time. This is the only picture I'm going to post from one of the parties, because of what I am holding. Last year for my birthday my mom gave me a gift certificate to go shopping with her for some fun kitchenware. Like bowls and platters and stuff. We got some fun stuff, but I really wanted a red salad bowl. We found one at T.J. Max but it was a little more than I could afford. The thing that made it extra cool was that it was made in a little village in Vallauris, France. It's near Cannes. Vallauris was in my district the last area in my mission. One of my comps and I rode our bikes up there. They make a lot of pottery. So for this year's birthday, my mom got me the bowl, and two little pitchers (just in case one breaks). Sneaky Sneaky. She had bought them clear back in September. I was so excited. And even though it looks like I have short hair in this picture, I don't
parents watched the kids over night and joey and I went and stayed in his parents condo over night on my birthday. That's always a fun time. This is the only picture I'm going to post from one of the parties, because of what I am holding. Last year for my birthday my mom gave me a gift certificate to go shopping with her for some fun kitchenware. Like bowls and platters and stuff. We got some fun stuff, but I really wanted a red salad bowl. We found one at T.J. Max but it was a little more than I could afford. The thing that made it extra cool was that it was made in a little village in Vallauris, France. It's near Cannes. Vallauris was in my district the last area in my mission. One of my comps and I rode our bikes up there. They make a lot of pottery. So for this year's birthday, my mom got me the bowl, and two little pitchers (just in case one breaks). Sneaky Sneaky. She had bought them clear back in September. I was so excited. And even though it looks like I have short hair in this picture, I don't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment