Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Couches

Joey and I have had the same couches since we got married. His bother gave them to us, and they were given to them. I think they were made in the 70's. They had the brown and cream and gold thread plaid upholstery. We recovered them about 6 months after we were married and have had them ever since. Joey has been wanting new couches for a while (our old ones, well functional weren't exactly what you would call sink in comfortable). I was keeping my eye on the classifieds and up popped this couch set for $600, and red to boot. I contacted the lady and after a crazy time picking them up (I won't go into that) we have new couches. The are the sink in comfortable kind. We sold our couches, but kept the chair and recovered it. The ending price turned out to be $574.75. She gave us $25 off and Joey found a quarter in one of the couches. I love great deals.







1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Oh, I love them! How nice to update! It's about time.