Thursday, June 26, 2008

Moab birthday family vacation

So this year for Joey's birthday we planned a trip to Moab. It started out just being us and the parents, then the boy's Mike and Jared, then Camille and EJ surprised us by being able to come. So it turned into a Family vacation. I think we all had a lot of fun. I don't have any pictures of Joey's birthday, we gave him gift's all day long, and nobody told me when they were going to give the gifts so I never had my camera around. We did have a dutch oven lasagna, and a cobbler for the birthday dinner. Anyways, it was a fun trip.




EJ is totally excited to go biking.


The portable highchair was a favorite toy.


Kyle playing in the dirt with one of his trucks.


Camille and her little chance sitting in the shade.


One of the favorite things ever... Caterpillars! Tons and Tons of fuzzy ones. We even brought some home. (not on purpose)




Chance is kind enough to help Brendan get some water. What a sweet cousin.





Our Three sweet little boys all out for a ride in the bike trailer/stroller.


Elise on her bike. Of course we had to take everyone's bikes down. They loved riding around the campground.



Joey and I on slickrock in Moab. It's the first time I've ever ridden slickrock, and I loved it!


Joey taking a little jump.



1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

What a fun birthday/camping trip! How nice to get all the family together at once too. I really want to go camping, but haven't had the chance yet!