Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boise

It was three years ago that we last stepped foot in Boise. Brendan was still a twinkle in our eye. It was time to make the trip. I also had a cousin who was getting married, so we thought we'd "kill two birds with one stone". Since Joey's parents come down to Utah every couple of months, it's not like we never see them, we just haven't been up to their house in a long time.



Joey's dad had a little shop in their basement. He wanted to do a project with his boys so they built Kyle a race car. It's modeled after the car in speed racer. Elise also did a little wood working project of her own. They all had a great time being creative. Thanks grandpa.




Finished car. It's pretty cool.


Brendan has some great hair.


n
Grandpa took the kids on a little walk to the pond down the street. They decided it would be fun to walk on the ice. I'm glad they didn't fall in.


Brendan and I at Elaine's reception. The funny thing is, Elaine married a guy named Chris who is the son of one of my Mother-in-laws really good friends. We had all sorts of connections. It was really fun. Joey was friends with one of Chris' brothers too.



Grandpa and Kyle


Elise


Elise playing the piano


The boys playing.
It was fun to go up and visit.
Thanks for having us.

1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

How fun to go to Elaine's reception. I would have loved to see everyone!

I love Brendan's hair. He's got it going on!

Kyle's car is awesome. What a nice grandpa.

Elise is looking too grown up!