Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Awesome Christmas Tree decoration idea.

This year we had two Christmas trees. One upstairs and one in the basement. The basement one was decorated with all the home or school or church made ornaments. The tree was still a little bare, so being the smart person I am, I decided to make gingerbread cookies to put on the tree. The kids helped and it smelled really great downstairs. The one factor I didn't take into account was Brendan. He just saw cookies on the tree, and he knows what to do with cookies. After eating a couple and getting into trouble for it, he decided to be sneaky. He no longer would take the cookie off the tree and eat it outright. He would just go up to the tree and bite off a bit of cookie and walk away. So we have various cookies with missing parts from his height down the tree.


Star missing a point and half a wreath.


Snowman with one arm.


Snowman with no arms.

1 comment: