This is the Hilton Family Reunion. My sis-in-law Emily's family owns a cabin above Heber, and were kind enough to let us use it.
Brendan is going for my nose.
Brendan is going for my nose.

This is Dan, Joey's Brother that has been in the Middle East for the past 6 months. We're glad he's home safe. (his wife is Emily)

Breakfast time!

Up above the Kitchen is a loft that the kids loved to play video games in. They had such a great time.



This is the front of the Cabin. Joey's mom Darlene is standing out on the deck. I think it's one of the only pictures we got of her.

This is a view from the back of the cabin. They own all the property behind the cabin so that nobody else can build around them.

We did a service project as a thank you to Emily's family. We stained the bottom half of the back of the cabin. It was quite a project, but we (more the boys) really had fun giving Mary a very very hard time about her boyfriend Kris (who wasn't there yet). They were threatening the whole big brother protecting the little sister routine.



After painting, Joey, Steve (joey's dad) and I went on a little bike ride while Brendan was napping. This is me explaining that my shirt says yellow jersey in French.
Steve and I did a lot more bike hiking and visiting while Joey rode away up the hill.
Steve and I did a lot more bike hiking and visiting while Joey rode away up the hill.



They had this fun little battery powered 4 wheeler for the little kids. I don't think my kids really rode it too much, it made them a little nervous.

I love this little pose that she is doing. Where did she learn that?

This is Jade, you can tell that her mom is a photographer. They said Jade look at the camera, and she immediately flipped her legs over to the other side and looked over her shoulder. It was so funny.

I thought this was a fun picture of Dan and Mary. What attitude!

One of the favorite indoor activities was playing the video game guitar hero on the big screen. Pete and Mary are playing against each other.

This is Mary's cute boyfriend Kris. He was really nice.

Saturday morning a bunch of us went out biking. The original plan was to go at 8ish, but nobody really moved until 9 so by 10 Brendan was down for a nap and I could go. This is pete and Mary with Kris (in yellow) and Ben (in the red cap). This was Mary's first time mountain biking. She did really well.

There's me, Jake and Joey

On our way down the trail we ran into Steve and Elise. He took our picture for us.

The only casualty we had was Jake. He had a little tumble and tipped over on his arm.
I didn't crash this time. Amazing, I know.
I didn't crash this time. Amazing, I know.

Here's Elise hiking with grandpa. How fun just the two of them.

At these reunions there is never a lack of food. Food food everywhere. I swear we all gain a couple pounds every time we are together.

Later Saturday afternoon, all the boys (except injured jake) went out back to paint ball. We all stood on the deck and watched.

Here they are the five boys in all the gear. They were a little warm, but well protected.
Joey has the red pants on.

Kris, and Ben are in the back
then Joey showing all his pink paint splendor.
Dan and Pete are next to the tramp.

They decided to duel. This is what Ben did to Pete.


That night we played spoons and a couple other games after the kids went to bed.


1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun! Cool cabin too! Maybe Emily's family wants to let us borrow the cabin as well. ;)
Post a Comment