So I signed Elise up for the second session of lessons and Kyle for the first. After 3 days of crying and bribes, he will finally go willingly. I had to leave so that he would stay in the pool and not run to me every couple of minutes to tell me he was done. He loves it now and does really well. He'll even jump in and go under the water. Yea Kyle.
Elise is doing really well in her second set of lessons and can even swim a little ways.
3 comments:
I think I mentioned on my blog they wouldn't let me sign up Dane since he wasn't 4 yet. I was so annoyed about that, I know he would have loved it. Next year with a baby will be so much harder. Double yeah for Kyle!
Good for Kyle! I loved the pics of him riding on that kids back. He looks so small and cute. And of course Elise is doing well, has she ever been afraid of the water?
yeah for swimming! i don't think i really learned how to swim correctly until i took a swimming class at snow college. i wish i had started younger.
Post a Comment