So we got this really great deal on a trampoline that we just couldn't pass up. It arrived when Joey wasn't home, so the kids talked me into setting it up. They helped of course. Needless to say, I was a little sore the next day from the springs. But we got it set up before Joey got home. The kids really love it.
Here are Elise and Kyle getting a little ahead of me putting the legs on. They were very willing workers for this project. Too bad they aren't as enthusiastic about their jobs.
Here are Elise and Kyle getting a little ahead of me putting the legs on. They were very willing workers for this project. Too bad they aren't as enthusiastic about their jobs.

Elise is going to try to help me put on the net.

We're done, it only took about 2-3 hours. (with little Brendan breaks once in a while)

Brendan even loves it. I love that I can put him on it and I don't have to guess which way he is going to catch him. He can't get out. He crawls around while the kids "gently" bounce. He thinks it's a riot.
2 comments:
Go She-Ra!! I can't believe you did that by yourself! I am so impressed. I know my kids would love one, I can't wait until we have a bigger yard.
That is one sweet tramp!!
Post a Comment