Monday, July 20, 2009

Hiking up Muller park canyon

We decided to go for a little hike one day. Muller park is close and it's a nice little hike (although very busy with bikers and joggers and other hikers).

Kyle stretching out for the hike

There is this moss covered rock that they took pictures at last time the kids hiked here. We "had" to stop to take pictures again.



Yep I'm there too. Can you believe it? There is actually a picture with me in it.

So this is a fun story. Kyle informed us that he had to go to the bathroom and not the go behind a tree kind. So he and I took a little trek off the trail where I dug a hole with a stick for him. Instead of squatting he sat right down. Needless to say I hadn't prepared that deep of a hole. It was unpleasantly humorous. The baby wipes came out on this one.


1 comment:

Shaila Lou said...

Hiking is always fun. Good job getting in on the pictures. I'm never in them either!