Monday, July 20, 2009

My new haircut.

So here they are, My bangs. I think I really like them. I've had them for about a month now. I haven't had bangs since the beginning of my mission. I grew them out because wearing and bike helmet and having bangs didn't work so well together. There are so many fun things to do with bangs now that I didn't think of 10 years ago. Now if you don't want your bangs you can just bobby pin them back. Or put on a cute headband. A whole other world is open to me. It's amazing what a fun haircut can do. (I'm also practicing taking pictures of myself since there aren't very many of me)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute! And good job taking pics of yourself... I think they're important!

Matthew Hardy said...

Cute hair Maren, love the bangs. I have to admit that a new fun haircut can make me feel 100% better!

So I have to redeem myself on the Utah trip. I meant to blog about the fact of not visiting any of my millions of family members there. It wasn't my trip, since I wasn't paying for it. Plus only being there for three day, makes it hard to see my family too. Considering I have Dad's side of the family there, and my Mom's side of the family, makes for too many people. Plus, the Hardy's don't tell me the plans when I ask numerous times, so it's not like I knew if I would have ever had time. We flew by the seat of our pants the whole time. Don't hate me forever for not coming and visiting. I still love you all!

Did I redeem myself yet? Ha!

Shaila Lou said...

Dang, that was me, not Matt!