Monday, July 20, 2009

Hungry Hippos, New Jammeis, and Strawberries

So one night for FHE we played hungry hungry hippo's for the activity. It was so fun to watch all the kids play. This is a game that even Brendan can play.


That was the first night that we put Brendan in two piece pj's. They were Kyle's have have a firetruck on them. He was so excited.

Here he is puffing out his chest showing me the firetruck.

Here are my strawberries from my garden. Soooo yummy. It's really hard to save them to make jam.

2 comments:

Shaila Lou said...

My kids love this game, although sometimes I question why I bought it when it's so annoying loud!

Beautiful strawberries! Someday I hope to have a yard to garden in!

Ginny said...

we never did save enough for jam...oh well, at least they get enjoyed one way or another, right???

p.s. i love the "finally posted by" line. very funny.